Zinc-coated steel strip is used for grounding systems. It is made from zinc-coated galvanized steel, with thicknesses from 3 to 5 mm and width from 25 to 50 mm. Its thermally added zinc coating protects it from corrosion. The thickness of the zinc layer is 70 microns, which ensures a lifetime guarantee under normal corrosion conditions.
Sold per kilo. Packing: coils of 50 +/- 1 kg. If you require any other types or sizes of this product, please contact us.
- hot dip galvanized steel strip, according to SR EN 50164-2/2009 and STF 004/2009
- presentation: coils
- checking of adherence according to SR EN 50164-2/2009
- checking of zinc layer, according to SR EN 2178/1998; SR EN ISO 1461/2002; SR EN ISO 1460/02
- steel quality: according to S235JR,according to SR EN 10025-2/2004; SR EN 10111/2008
- tolerance of sizes according to SR EN 10051 +A1/2000
- rounded edges
|Size W x H ( width x thickness)(mm)||Kg/m||Length (m) per roll (approximate)||Weight (kg ) +/-1Kg|