Junction box, flush-mounted, with protection lid against mortar.
- Sizes L x l x H : 92 x 92 x 45 mm
- Mounting: encased, in-wall
- Installation temperature: -15°С to +60°С
- Protection: IP 40
- Heat resistance: 70 °С for thermo-pressure with ball
- Fire resistance: Hot wire test at 650 °С – UL94: HB
- Environmental and chemical resistance:
- Saline solution: Resistant
- Concentrated acids: Not resistant
- Diluted acids: Not resistant
- Concentrated bases: Limited resistance
- Diluted bases: Limited resistance
- Hexane: Not resistant
- Benzene: Not resistant
- Acetone: Not resistant
- Ethyl alcohol: Limited resistance
- Mineral oils: Limited resistance
- Ultraviolet rays: Limited resistance
- White lid with embossed surface for easier painting
- External knurling of the base to improve mortar adherence.
- Pre-arrangement for combined coupling (both horizontal and vertical) via the joining element GW48051.
- Lid protected with heat-shrinking film that also contains the bag of fixing screws.
- Comes with ø 3×25 mm screw kit for lid fixing. Mortar guard element in cardboard supplied as standard in the packs and packed with paper banding.